SAP Analytics Cloud Review

A user-friendly and flexible solution that combines BI and predictive analytics

What is our primary use case?

We use it for all our reporting right now. Everything is happening in SAP, and all dashboards are there, and all data comes through in real-time. We have thought management there, and Azure Operations Management is dependent upon SAP.

What is most valuable?

It's so user-friendly. The configuration is done by the user, not by an IP or anybody. It's also very flexible.

What needs improvement?

I would like to have some functionality when they have a live connection with our BW. Some of the functionalities SAP promotes, like integration, aren't available to me. I would also like to have more advanced features for predictive analytics.

We have been using SAP Analytics Cloud for a few months.

I'm not satisfied with technical support because they're taking some time. Sometimes I think they could be faster.

It's cloud-based, and no installation is required. Deployment time and the number of personnel largely depends on the project. The implementation time was less than three months, and I think it was quite easy.

I think we have 50 active licenses. Right now, I think it's okay, and it's fine for us. It's not that costly as such for the time being.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this product to potential customers.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give SAP Analytics Cloud an eight.

Microsoft Azure
More SAP Analytics Cloud reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Tableau
Learn what your peers think about SAP Analytics Cloud. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,535 professionals have used our research since 2012.