SAP Business One Review

Good support, solid performance, and scales according to our needs

What is our primary use case?

We are a service provider and we use SAP Business One for most of our clients.

The basic modules that we use are for financials, inventory, account receivables, accounts payable, and human resources.

What is most valuable?

The vendor has a very good roadmap for the product.

What needs improvement?

We would like to see more options in terms of the product module. It requires more details for production because it is very basic.

There are only a few standard reports available and if you want more then they either have to be downloaded or built. Having more standard reports available would be an improvement.

I have been using SAP Business One for between 10 and 15 years.

Over the past ten years, we have found SAP Business One to be a very solid product.

This is a scalable solution and we currently have between 80 and 90 users.

In cases where we face problems, we directly connect with our partners. There is a service portal and product support is very good.

We did not use another similar product before this one.

The initial setup is straightforward and it takes a couple of days to deploy.

Our in-house team is in charge of implementation, deployment, and maintenance. Two staff are required for deployment.

We are currently working towards implementing the cloud-based, AWS, or Azure model.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, this is a good product and I recommend it. At the same time, I would like to see improvements made to the reporting. Having more reports and better reporting options would earn it a perfect rating.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.