SAP Business One Review

Good financial management features and support but the integration needs improvement

What is our primary use case?

This is a complete production. We are manufacturers, especially in the manufacturing demand.

All of the production, finance, purchases, and different modules are being used in SAP Business One.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution is Financial Management.

What needs improvement?

The billing functionality and the integration of one department to other departments are areas that need improvement.

The price for AMC should be optional for those who do not use it.

There is no dependency, the integration between the other applications. For example, if I implement any third party, the integration will be a little bit complex.

The scalability of the data load and other aspects will also be complex.

If you login to SAP S4HANA, it takes you a maximum of 20 seconds and with SAP Business One it will take a least one minute.

Bandwidth needs improvement.

I would like to see production integration included in the next release.

The organization has been using this solution for ten years and I joined approximately two years ago.

This solution is stable. It's perfect. We have not had any issues.

It's a scalable product.

We have contacted technical support and we are satisfied with them.

The initial setup is moderate. I can't say that it is straightforward but it is not complex, and it is not easy.

It's at a moderate level.

In terms of price, it's fair, but the problem is with AMC. We are not using any AMC support but we are still paying it.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend this solution to others who are interested in using it.

I would rate SAP Business One a seven out of ten.

9.1
More SAP Business One reviews from users
...who work at a Manufacturing Company
...who compared it with SAP S4HANA
Learn what your peers think about SAP Business One. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
521,637 professionals have used our research since 2012.