SAP Business One Review

Great usability, best localization, reasonable price, and comes with all basic ERP functionalities

What is most valuable?

Its usability is the most valuable. It is very intuitive and user-friendly. In terms of functionality, it has all the basic functionalities for ERP, such as CRM, sales, and manufacturing. These are the functionalities that we typically use for all SMEs.

In terms of localization, SAP Business One is the best. It has got localization across all countries, which is an advantage. No other solution has such localization.

What needs improvement?

There are possibilities to extend its functionality. Things such as Quality Management System (QMS) and Payroll are currently not a part of the product. These things are needed.

I have been using this solution for ten years.

It is stable.

Our clients are medium-sized companies.

SAP's technical support is good.

Its price is reasonable. People are able to spend that much.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise doing no customization. This is the best way. There is no point in doing customizations and making ERP unstable.

I would rate SAP Business One a nine out of ten.

10.0
More SAP Business One reviews from users
...who work at a Manufacturing Company
...who compared it with SAP S4HANA
Learn what your peers think about SAP Business One. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,053 professionals have used our research since 2012.