SAP Business One Review

Good analytics, dashboard, stability, and support

What is our primary use case?

We use it for all business processes such as finance, CRM, banking, treasury management, inventory, and purchases. We use all the modules in the suite.

What is most valuable?

I like analytics, dashboard, and KPIs a lot. It is very helpful when I need to check balances and financial statements.

What needs improvement?

We would like a mobile version of this for sales exhibits, etc. We would also like more personalization features to personalize it for our organization.

I have been using this solution for a year.

It is very good in terms of stability.

At the moment, we are a small organization. We have about ten active users. We are a growing company. In the future, we will get to know whether we can easily scale it or not.

Their support has been good. It has been a long time since we had any problem.

We had a lot of solutions. Basically, it has accounting, so we decided to move to this solution to meet our business needs.

It was a bit complex. This kind of implementation was new to us. Basically, we had to renew the data center, which required a lot of configuration. We also had to change a lot of permissions. The deployment took around two months.

We used a consultant. They listened to all of our problems. There were some problems that they didn't know how to solve, but overall, they were good. We had two people for its deployment.

We have two people for the maintenance of the data center. We have one internal person and one external person.

We pay annually. It is around 800 a month.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend doing proper testing because it is not a simple solution. It has many options and features.

I would rate SAP Business One a nine out of ten. It is a good solution.

More SAP Business One reviews from users
...who work at a Manufacturing Company
...who compared it with SAP S4HANA
Learn what your peers think about SAP Business One. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,975 professionals have used our research since 2012.