SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform Review

A robust solution with pretty direct integration with SAP ERP, but needs better pricing and more dashboarding metrics

What is our primary use case?

We use it for dashboarding. We are using the previous version of this solution.

What is most valuable?

It is stable and robust. It has pretty direct integration with SAP ERP. It is easy to use.

What needs improvement?

Its price should be better. It is expensive and not cost-effective. It should also be improved in terms of end-user experience. It requires further improvements for usability and ease of use.

It should have more dashboarding metrics and much faster integration with ERP so that when you double click, you can instantly see the scenario-based result.

I have been using this solution for about ten years.

We have about a hundred users of this solution.

Their technical support is all right.

It was a partner who did the installation. It took about one week. You need two people for its deployment.

It is not cost-effective. It is expensive.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform a seven out of ten.

More SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform reviews from users
...who work at a Healthcare Company
...who compared it with Microsoft BI
Learn what your peers think about SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,975 professionals have used our research since 2012.