SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform Review

The query-prompt and query-refresh selectors are valuable features, though I've only been using it for 1 1/2 years.

What is most valuable?

1. Dynamic Visibility

2. Query Prompt Selector

3. Query Refresh Selector

1.5 Years

Very Good

Excellent

Straightforward

Excellent. Through the vendor SAP India.

What other advice do I have?

A very creative tool to present the data in graphical and pictorial form, so as to make better decision for the growth of the organization.

3 Comments

author avatarSAP BO/BW Consultant at KIIT University

An excellent front end tool for representing data in pictorial form and also graphically so as to take better decision for the betterment of an organization.

author avatarBI Consultant at #

Business Objects is a set of tools , specifically designed for various functions. For a large scale organisation this is of much use. A couple of tools may be of similar kinds but they have unique function of them, viz. there are 2 reporting tools CR, WebI , the former is used for the print optimized and perfectly formatted reports whereas the latter is for ad-hoc reporting. Similarly there are seprate dashboarding tools , data exploration tools. One has to be know each of these well to make efficient use of them.

author avatarSAP BO/BW Consultant at KIIT University

Very correct Saraswati. Business Objects is a set of tools and i will add one more i.e. it is a Complete Suite of tools, which are used as per Industry requirement (basing on kind of user i.e. top level, middle level and Subordinate level) and fitment.