SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform Review

In my experience, the Analytics module provides the business the ability to make the appropriate decisions.

Valuable Features

In my experience, the Analytics module provides the business the ability to make the appropriate decisions for improving our organization.

Improvements to My Organization

It provided our customer and their users usage of the product, and enable their planning team to be able to plan their stock availability accordingly.

Room for Improvement

It needs to be more user friendly for web use. Its integration into social media platforms needs to be easier.

Use of Solution

I've used this solution for approximately 10 years.

There are issues with deployment, but only during new rollouts. Once the product development team fix the issues and provide customers with support packs, we are good.

We had no issues with the performance.

It's been able to scale for our needs.

You have to pay to get the good service. The really nice thing about is that tech support is performed across the globe, so timezones doesn’t get into picture.

It's straightforward but you need the expertise.

Implementation Team

We have done implementation using both in—house and vendor teams. If you are using a vendor, make sure it is done by one vendor, else it will be hard to get a good quality end product.

Other Solutions Considered

I did a partial evaluation as every solution has its pros and cons.

Other Advice

This works only for medium to large scale companies due to the high cost.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are partners with SAP.
1 visitor found this review helpful