SAP BusinessObjects Review
I can perform reliable satisfactory work for my clients with minimal issues.

Valuable Features

The features that I think are valuable in SAP Business Objects - BOBJ (WEBi, BI Launch Pad, Rich Client) are the drill down capabilities to the nitty gritty lowest level, and perform an in depth analysis from different angles. Other products may also have this, but I believe with BOBJ, it is a lot better.

Improvements to My Organization

By giving more options of looking at the same scenario, in various forms, I can perform reliable satisfactory work for my clients with minimal errors. I believe this product has gained the market share well enough to call itself, the market leader.

Room for Improvement

SAP should work on performing the deployment and-post implementation support, a bit easier . I believe that would be a solid enough ground for this product to gain more pieces in the pie (market share). Also, they need to have more "Step-By-Step" documentation available for consultants, similar to what others have e,g. IBM.

Use of Solution

7+ years.

None, for the most part.

There have been no issues scaling it for our needs.

N/A

I have also used Bi-Query, Micro Strategy, Cognos, Tableau, etc. I like SAP BO better than other ones.

Implementation Team

ROI

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Other Solutions Considered

N/A

Other Advice

None.