SAP Cloud Platform Review

Good data synchronization and easy to set up, but the interface and technical support need improvement

What is our primary use case?

We provide services and implement solutions for our clients.

We integrate solutions and have experience with many different interfaces with possibilities to integrate. The primary use case of this solution is to integrate data.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the data synchronization, or the push and pull of the data.

What needs improvement?

The functionality of the interface can be difficult. Usability is a challenge most of the time and not being able to get all of the information.

Security, authentification, and logs need to be improved.

In the next release, I would like to see better navigation, better usability, clearness, and better integration with new technologies.

I have been working with this solution for five to six years.

The solution is stable, but it depends on the customer's needs and experience.

It can be difficult and we have the experience, but sometimes you start and realize that there may be some gaps making it difficult to handle.

We have contacted technical support, but usually, the response time is not optimal. They are average. When the integration is at the end processes and you need support quickly, you won't hear from them for a few days. This is not helpful.

Previously, we were using Microsoft iOS. When using 3D, Microsoft is an easier tool to use. iOS is a complex tool to understand. Also, Microsoft support is better.

The initial setup is straightforward.

It can take four to five days to deploy this solution.

What other advice do I have?

The decision is with the customer and what they want. We have had bad experiences or negative ones in performance and with the functionality.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Implementer
More SAP Cloud Platform reviews from users