SAP CRM Review

Scalable and stable with a good dashboard

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution as a CRM. The customer fills in all of their customer details and we compare against that.

What is most valuable?

We use the solution more as an extra tool, and it's perfect for our purposes.

The solution is stable.

The solution is scalable.

Technical support has been great.

The interface and dashboard are fine.

What needs improvement?

I can't think of a feature that is lacking. For us, it has everything we need.

It can be a bit more user friendly, to be honest. Sometimes there are too many apps options. It should offer better UX (user experience) to make it easier to navigate and easier to use.

I've been using the solution for two years.

The solution is stable. We haven't had any issues and find that it's reliable. There aren't bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash. It's very good in that respect. We don't have complaints.

The scalability of the solution is excellent. It expands well. A company that needs to grow it out can do so easily.

The technical support has been good overall. We do handle a lot internally, however, we don't have any issues with the level of support we've received.

We're happy with this solution. We're not currently looking for something new. I'm not sure if a different solution was used previously.

I wasn't a part of the initial setup. I don't have any information on the implementation and wouldn't' be able to discern if it was straightforward or complex. I'm not sure how long the deployment takes overall.

I don't have any insights into pricing. It's not part of my job. I'm not in accounting, so I never see any pricing or know how much the company pays.

What other advice do I have?

The solution overall is quite good. I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.