Sap tw standardlogo 022311 reasonably small

SAP Crystal Reports Review
It contains a relational database that allows you to join tables from different tables in the same report.

Valuable Features:

• It can gather data from many sources and consolidate that data.
  • It is easy to get quick results, but also allows you to create more in-depth reports.
  • It contains a relational database that allows you to join tables from different tables in the same report.
  • It can export to Excel, text files, or PDF and many other formats.
  • A non-IT person can create some reports, and an IT person can take it much further.

Improvements to My Organization:

I have used it with several clients to create complex reports that required multiple data sources and complex relationships.

Room for Improvement:

They need to make it work with new file formats for Excel and Access. It also needs to be more compatible with other data sources.

Use of Solution:

I have been using Crystal Reports for over 10 years, and this version for about two years.

Deployment Issues:

I have seen integration with SAP , and it seems pretty seamless. There are versions of Crystal Reports that come embedded with other software programs, like Peachtree, etc. I would recommend that you upgrade to the full version so you can take advantage of some of the features.

Stability Issues:

I've experienced no issues with performance.

Scalability Issues:

I have the single user edition.

Their support is top notch, although you may have to pay for it.

Previous Solutions:

I created many reports using Access. Crystal reports is similar, but more robust.

Initial Setup:

I have the single user version, and had no problems.

Implementation Team:

I installed it myself.

Other Advice:

It's a great product that works with many data sources. I highly recommend it.

0 Comments

Have A Question About SAP Crystal Reports?

Our experts can help. 203,620 professionals have used our research on 5,518 solutions.