SAP Data Quality Management Review

Has good scalability, it is easy to add new products

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for us to inspect the results from the product and material, and for releasing or leaving the status of the product.

What needs improvement?

I would like for them to develop a feature to able to record all of our inspections; so all the data can go through SAP. It's not user-friendly or easy to get further analysis, so we mostly skip this step.

From what I see, it's too rigid. The code is hard to use.

I've been using Data Quality Management for six months but have been monitoring the team that uses it for five years.

The scalability within the SAP function is good. Adding a new product is good. But the hard thing about scalability is that it's difficult to connect with other applications on our site.

What other advice do I have?

I would like to see trending analytics features and simple graphs. We input the data into SAP, and we need to analyze data. I would like to get input analysis in the next release.

I would rate SAP Data Quality Management an eight out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about SAP, Informatica, Experian and others in Data Quality. Updated: September 2021.
534,468 professionals have used our research since 2012.