SAP ERP Review

Easy to install with good Material Management capabilities, but it could be more stable

What is our primary use case?

I am with a consulting company and we assist our clients with different solutions. SAP ERP is one of the products that I have experience with. It is primarily used for Material Management (MM) processes.

We use an SAP S/4HANA system.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the ease of installation and the MM functionality.

What needs improvement?

I always prefer using an S/4HANA system.

I have been working with SAP ERP for more than one year.

Although I have had problems with stability, so does every product. SAP is the best of all of them in this regard.

I have never been in contact with technical support.

This is an easy product to install, although the process can be more difficult depends on the customer's requirements and environment. Sometimes, we have to interact with customers a lot before it is complete.

What other advice do I have?

This is a product that I recommend for others.

In summary, this is a good product but it is made by humans hands. Every product has problems, even in perfect projects. Nonetheless, this one is good enough.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
More SAP ERP reviews from users
...who work at a Manufacturing Company
...who compared it with SAP S4HANA
Learn what your peers think about SAP ERP. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.