SAP ERP Review

We're now able to do deep costing analyses, although initial setup was complex.

Valuable Features

SAP Controlling and Fund Management

Improvements to My Organization

SAP Controlling give the control of managerial cost in control for management especially accounting. It enables deep costing analysis, cost allocation model and drill down functionality. with Fund Management organization can embed budget control rules to control any budget commitment, consumption before its too late.

Room for Improvement

Its table and structure complexity is a love and hate situation. Although ABAP created SAP, it's costly to recruit and maintain ABAP.

Use of Solution

I've used it for three years.

It's manageable.

No issues encountered.

Never encountered issues.

It's the best.

It's the best.

We've always been using SAP.

It was complex, as the company policy needs to evolves at the pace of system functionality and the design direction.

Implementation Team

We used a vendor team who were 8/10.

ROI

It's around three years, and the ROI can be vague as we use only finance and accounting related module, along with MM. Basically, our ROI is derived from the amount of estimate savings we calculated, and the budget saved.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Look around at three or four vendors.

Other Solutions Considered

Microsoft Dynamics AX

Other Advice

If transformation is what you're looking for, then SAP is your answer. Keep in mind that you need to change yours, and others, mind set. At the end of the day, it's for the organization's future sake.