SAP ERP Review

Consolidates multiple back-office systems into one platform with a single database

What is our primary use case?

As a manager/team leader and developer with a strong technical background, I work with all aspects of the system in various industries and use cases.

How has it helped my organization?

SAP ECC consolidates five to seven back-office systems under one platform in our organization.

What is most valuable?

The power of ABAP Development Tools is the main valuable feature in the SAP ECC system. Every couple of years SAP upgrades ABAP technology significantly, which facilitates developers' work.

What needs improvement?

The user interface has room for improvement. SAP is working on it and the improvements are on the way.

More than five years.

I encountered issues due to human error. SAP support solved the problems. Technical support for customers has improved a lot. It includes live chat support so, in some cases, you can get answers to solve your problem immediately.

SAP ECC is not cheap but I consider it the best system for managing an organization's data and processes.

What other advice do I have?

SAP ERP is the best product for managing all back-office processes in a large organization. All data is stored in a single system which includes one database.