SAP HANA Review

A feature-rich product that is easy to set up, stable, and scales well

What is our primary use case?

We are system implementers and we have many clients who use SAP HANA. Some examples of our customers are factories, hospitals, and other businesses.

What is most valuable?

This is a feature-rich product and I like all of them.

What needs improvement?

The price of this product should be reduced.

Technical support should be more customer-friendly.

We would like to see better CRM functionality in the future because there are other products that are better and more effective.

I have been using SAP HANA since they first launched the HANA database, several years ago.

This is a stable solution.

SAP HANA is scalable and we have a lot of clients who use this product. We have installed it for perhaps 15,000 users, and plan to increase our client base.

The technical support from SAP is medium. I'm not fully satisfied and it could be improved.

It isn't always a matter of them needing to being faster. Sometimes they cannot answer our questions, whereas other times, the answers come so late that we have already solved the problem.

We used to implement our own product that we had developed. However, after engaging with SAP, we substituted our own product for SAP HANA.

The initial setup was straightforward.

We have a team of about 200 consultants who implement, deploy, and maintain solutions such as this one.

SAP HANA is an expensive product.

What other advice do I have?

SAP HANA is a good product and I can recommend it.

Hybrid Cloud
**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Implementer
More SAP HANA reviews from users
...who work at a Energy/Utilities Company
...who compared it with Oracle Database
Learn what your peers think about SAP HANA. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
534,768 professionals have used our research since 2012.