SAP HANA Review

Stable, scalable, and a good user interface

What is most valuable?

The user interface is very good. You can do any kind of reporting analytics from the platform.

What needs improvement?

The solution needs to improve its integration capabilities.

There could be some debugging techniques when the solution goes wrong or if some of the data is wrong.

The solution needs to work a little bit faster.

When you do a report on a non-SAP platform, you face some compatibility problems.

I've been using the solution for seven years.

HANA is currently a stable solution after many upgrades. It's been seven years in the market, so it's fairly mature. It's been working fine for many clients here.

Scalability is good. That's the reason many customers like it. Initially, it was not so good and there were some problems with the software when it came to the market. Now it's fool proof in terms of running solutions for many clients. We typically handle enterprise-level businesses, so companies that have 500+ employees.

In terms of technical support, it depends on what partnership you have with SAP. If you're a platinum partner or a gold partner, for example, you can expect a certain level of support.

The initial setup is straightforward. It's not too difficult to install if you are experienced with the solution.

What other advice do I have?

We use the on-premises deployment model.

I'd recommend the solution. It's a very good product to learn and it's easy to use once you have an understanding of the technology. It's a nice product to work on.

I'd rate it eight out of ten.