SAP HCM Review

The most valuable feature is ease of use.

What is most valuable?

• Ease of use
  • Improved productivity of personnel, because we use SAP for our inventory

What needs improvement?

It's intuitive, but not as intuitive or user-friendly as it should be. It's 2017, and I should be able to click once and just breeze through it. It's far more complicated than it should be.

I was not involved in the deployment of the product.

I think it's extremely stable. That's one of the reasons why we like it so much. I've had some problems, as it has jammed up on me before.

Generally speaking, I think it's exceptionally reliable. The glitches that I've encountered may have been due to a user error, because it's not so user-friendly and it's not so intuitive.

As far as I know, there is limitless scalability.

The technical support is a little slow, like 24 hours. I feel since it is 2017, if I have a problem, I should be able to make a phone call or send an email and get a response within minutes, an hour at the most. When things take a day, it slows me down. The problem resolution itself is OK.

I was not involved in the evaluation of any other products.

What other advice do I have?

• Take your time.
  • Learn it as well as you can so that you don't encounter problems.
  • Try to learn as much as you can prior to jumping into it.
  • Have contact information for when you have a problem.
  • Just know what you're doing because it's good. It's just not so user-friendly and the response time on a problem is slow.