SAP Hybris Commerce Review

​Redundancy is minimized & the creation and re-use of content is easier. Multithreaded processes minimize bottlenecks.

What is most valuable?

Knowledge Management (PIM, PCM, WCMS, etc)

How has it helped my organization?

Through the ability to consolidate disparate knowledge repositories either through synchronous\asynchronous, API batch, synchronization or other custom methods, I can disseminate as much or as little data through the widest variety of channels. Redundancy is minimized. The creation and re-use of content is easier. Multithreaded workflow processes minimize bottlenecks.

What needs improvement?

Tighter integration with SAP (more OOTB tools for integration).

Roughly 3 years.

There isn't a deployment that doesn't have issues, regardless of platform. It is the job of the Solutions Architect and Project Manager to mitigate risk beforehand and deal with contingencies as they arise.

Excellent.

Equally excellent.

Greater ease of use. More intuitive interfaces. Lots of reasons.

The initial setup is straightforward, barring any 3rd party integrations that must be part of Phase 1.

My own team.

Varies from client to client depending upon their specific strategic business objectives.

Typical implementation in B2C is around 1.3 million. B2B is less due to less bells and whistles.

I'd had experiences withall other competitors like OCP, Magento, ATG and Demandware.

What other advice do I have?

Get a strong team lead by an SA and PM who know what to look for. Be prepared to form a governance committee and be involved in decision-making to ensure success.

2 visitors found this review helpful