SAP Jam Review

Implemented to use along with the SuccessFactors Learning Solutions module. The user interface is still quite rigid.

What is most valuable?

SAP JAM is implemented to use along with the SuccessFactors Learning Solutions module for the social collaboration as part of the learning approach. SAP JAM has lots of possibilities, but the client is still discovering the way it can be integrated in the best possible way.

How has it helped my organization?

It is too early after the recent implementation to answer this question. Eventually, it should be able for trainers to set up virtual classrooms for trainees to teach and for trainees to collaborate and share experiences and knowledge.

What needs improvement?

The user interface is still quite rigid.

We have been using this solution since April, 2017.

No stability issues, but it is only two months after the go live.

No scalability issues, but it is only two months after the go live.

We had good assistance from our implementation partner.

We didn't have a previous solution.

The setup was straightforward, even when Skype for Business was integrated.

SAP JAM has lots of possibilities. My client is using it for a very specific matters, like social collaboration.

There are other examples where JAM is used in a broader, integrated way for HR. For example, it is the landing page for all the SuccessFactors functions and is used as the internal HR community within the company for all employees.

When considering SAP JAM, I would suggest buying it together with other modules within a package, similar to what my customer did.

We did not evaluate another options. This was part of the requirements for a Learning Management Solution.