SAP Lumira Review

The most valuable feature for us is that it allows us to generate complex charts and dashboards on the fly.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature for us is that it allows us to generating complex charts and dashboards on the fly.

How has it helped my organization?

It's very easy to use. For example, even for us non-developers who don't know how to code or to handle databases, we're able to use Lumira. All we've needed is knowledge of some of the basic functionalities of it.

What needs improvement?

There are several features that competitors have in the reporting tools market, such as Qlikview, Crystal Reports, and Dashboard Designer. SAP should make Lumira more comparable and competitive to those solutions.

I've been using it for approximately one-and-a-half years.

There have been no issues with the deployment.

There have been some issues. The product itself is going through the improvement stages and the newer versions seem to be more stable.

We have had no issues with scaling it for our needs.

8/10. Customer service is good, but it still can be further improved in terms of response times with issue fixes.

I've been using SAP technologies for the last six years. I have used Dashboard Designer, Crystal Reports and Webi reports to build our dashboards, but as it was something new and easy to use, we tried using Lumira for our POCs. Now, it seems to be one of the best SAP dashboard/chart/data analysis tools available.

The initial setup was not too complex, but no one was aware of it which increased its complexity. Now, it is very easy to deploy and use.

We implemented it on our own. SAP is doing a good job, and I am sure they will work on making implementations better.

SAP Lumira Standard Edition is approximately $185 per user.

What other advice do I have?

It is really easy to use and provides the best results. It can really help any organization/domain to build their own dashboards easily and to analyze complex data.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We're a SAP partner.