SAP Lumira Review
It provides quick visualizations for reports.

Valuable Features

The dynamic creation of dashboards and the quick visualization is the key feature. It provides quick visualizations for reports. As it's hard to explain our reports, sometimes management miss the point, so the visualization is a lot better than a table that we typically show. It's the visualization that helps them understand what we report on.

Improvements to My Organization

The program helps us understand quickly the market so we're seeing what is being built and how much data they are using.

Room for Improvement

I am happy with the product, but they could improve in the discovery of the product.

Use of Solution

I've been using it for the last three years.

I'm happy and don't have any issues.

The data we had was stored fine. It was nothing bad. It was okay. It was very large. We kind of summarized a lot of data so we are okay with that. We don't contract too many issues because our benefits are smaller.

It was OK. We are not uncomfortable because a lot of the recommendations, and I don't see any problems.

This is more user friendly than what we used previously.

Initially when we got the solution it wasn't straightforward, but slowly it has caught up with the market.

Disclosure: IT Central Station contacted the reviewer to collect the review and to validate authenticity. The reviewer was referred by the vendor, but the review is not subject to editing or approval by the vendor. The reviewer's company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Partners