SAP NetWeaver Business Rules Management Review

Good stability and good visibility but requires a better user interface

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for enterprise-level organizations. Clients buy it to manage their enterprise and to manage financial, sales, or production aspects of their firm.

What is most valuable?

There are many features of the solution that are quite useful. For us, the most valuable aspect may be visibility.

What needs improvement?

The solution could improve its user interface.

The solution could offer better integrations with other solutions.

I started using SAP 20 years ago, so I have a long history with a variety of their products.

The stability of the solution has been good. We haven't faced any issues.

The scalability of the solution has been very good. We haven't had any issues expanding when we need to.

We've been in touch with technical support and I've found their service to be quite satisfactory. Their response time is relatively good.

In a previous company, I used a lot of IBM products. At this company, they focus more on SAP, so at this point, I've used various solutions.

I'm an architect, so I am not in charge of enterprise solutions. I can't say if it is simple or difficult to deploy.

It's not a direct evaluation with similar products, however, currently, I am working on a project where I am trying to compare SAP and IBM. It's a storage project for an SAP client. We are comparing two solutions. One with an IBM FlashSystem and the other based on the Pure Storage box.

What other advice do I have?

We're an SAP partner.

We do also deploy some clients to the cloud, but 95% of the work we do with the solution is on-premises.

I'd rate the solution six out of ten.

I'm an architect, so I don't know enough about the implementation side to really be able to share any relevant first-hand experience in regards to setting the solution up.

More SAP NetWeaver Business Rules Management reviews from users