SAP NetWeaver MDM [EOL] Review

It’s ability to update frequently while not disturbing live information listed on ordering website is good for customer satisfaction. But, I'd like to see enhancements to the presentation layout.

What is most valuable?

The ability to drill-down into specific categories of hierarchy.

How has it helped my organization?

The company that used it was an industrial distributor with over three million parts requiring rich data. The system was the driving force behind online product catalog. It’s ability to update frequently while not disturbing live information listed on ordering website made for seamless customer satisfaction.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see future enhancements to the presentation layout as it looks dull, and should be easier on the eyes.

I've used it for three years.

It's good.

It's good.

No previous solution was used.

It was complex, and hands-on training with technical attitude helps to comprehend system navigation.

We did it in-house.

What other advice do I have?

It's fairly simple to use, but continue to take a forward-looking/proactive mindset in order to keep the information up-to-date and not obsolete.

7.0
More SAP NetWeaver MDM [EOL] reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about SAP, Informatica, TIBCO and others in Master Data Management (MDM) Software. Updated: July 2021.
521,189 professionals have used our research since 2012.