SAP NetWeaver Review

The presentation is very conceptual and it has good stability

What is most valuable?

The presentation is the most valuable feature. It's very conceptual. We had to follow the instructions very strictly. It's a Dutch or German product and we had to follow it step-by-step. There is the transaction layer and it has to be put on in a database. Then just make a copy and you can work from the database and go further to NetWeaver.

What needs improvement?

It can always improve. It should have the ability to connect with other databases. It was a little bit tough to do that. I would like to have the ability to research certain markets and then integrate it with NetWeaver. I'd like to compare it with other databases from other companies being used in the world so we can integrate it with our own products to compare if we are still current on the market.

I have been using SAP NetWeaver for five to six years.

We have needed to clean some of the base transactions up. I see that as a positive thing.

It is easy to scale.

I deal more with business modeling and haven't needed support. It is possible our technical team has.

We didn't have any problems setting it up. You can integrate it into your company. If you know what ABAP, it's no problem to set up.

The deployment took around six to seven months. The implementation of an SAP solution is not very fast.

We got help from SAP consultants for the deployment. We were satisfied with then. They are experts.

What other advice do I have?

It's a good product. I would recommend it because it is stable. And if you do it the right way, by following the rules, then you get what you want from it. SAP is very strict in the way you make your next step.

I would rate it an eight out of ten. Not a ten because there's always room for improvement. It could be more like Informatica. They are graphic. It's very easy to put your transaction data in a graphic way to your model. In a graphic way, Informatica is better but overall I would recommend NetWeaver.