SAP Process Orchestration Review

Has good process integration and standard adapter with EBA abilities

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for the business work clause. Even though there could be multiple cloud-based applications in real-time, doing on-premise work, people need some kind of security within their internet server and to do transactions. SAP Process Orchestration would encourage you to translate and do many activities.

It has few disabilities. We can use standard EBA technology to transfer the invoices and make purchases.

What is most valuable?

The standard adapter with EBA abilities is the most valuable feature. It has good process integration.

There's a rule framework orchestrating the value right from the user role. If a user wanted to give access to someone or the other user has to delay the process order or access the process order, all those things can be orchestrated.

What needs improvement?

The cloud capability features need improvement.

New connection features will be released like OpenDrive, Dropbox, and SharePoint features. All of those connections have to be launched. Which will help develop us to integrate with many third-party products.

The user interface is good, but it can still use improvement in some areas.  can improve the UI areas. They should show a more graphical representation of the data.

I've been working with it for almost eight years now.

It is a stable product. It has improved performance, agility, and other areas of message transmission.

We can enable chat board integration with this particular tool. I have worked on a chat board integration project also. Scalability-wise, we can integrate any solution and it is highly secured.

We have 40,000 users using this solution.

The maintenance is very easy. From the server-side, there is the regular batch upgrade.

Their technical support is very good. The response time depends on how critical the problem is. They do give a proper response and everything so there's nothing to think about. It was very well handled by the product.

The initial setup was straightforward.

For EDA a setup can take around 80 plus hours for an end to end connection on BDN.

We use an integrator that helps with writing an ideally based product. The requirements keep on changing from the functionality of the business and users. We have to integrate and do the transformation based on that. It's very suitable for ideal based technology where the requirements keep on changing from the user and we keep on updating the map inspections.

The licensing costs are fair. There are no additional costs in addition to the standard licensing.

What other advice do I have?

SAP is the best solution for them to integrate with many other third-party systems or other VRP systems.

The messaging isn't good at being in real-time.

I would rate it an eight out of ten.

More SAP Process Orchestration reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Mule Anypoint Platform
Learn what your peers think about SAP Process Orchestration. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
456,719 professionals have used our research since 2012.