SAP S/4HANA on AWS Review

A well-integrated solution that is suitable for many different industries

What is our primary use case?

We are a technical services company and this is one of the solutions that we provide to our customers. We work with all of the SAP solutions.

This solution is suitable for many businesses and industries. For example, I have seen a complete solution for the construction industry.

This is a cloud solution.

What is most valuable?

This is a perfectly integrated solution.

What needs improvement?

This solution is very resource-intensive, including high memory and CPU utilization.

This product needs to be made more available for the normal user, like those by Microsoft or Oracle. For example, it should be free for individuals, and usable on a laptop.

I have been working with this solution for more than a year.

This solution has one of the most modern databases and it is very stable. I have not faced any issues with it.

This solution is scalable if you are talking about the functional or technical side.

I have a customer with nine hundred branches and has not faced any issues.

We handle the support of this solution for our customers. We implement all of the methodologies and all of the support tools.

I am a database expert and I have worked with Oracle products for fifteen years.

The business teams and technical teams have not complained about the initial setup, so I think that it is ok.

Licensing fees are on an annual basis.

What other advice do I have?

This solution is fantastic, and I fully recommend it as I recommend all SAP solutions. All of their products are good for SMEs or for large enterprises.

From the functional side, there is very little room for improvement in this solution. There are always enhancements that can be made, of course.

It is not easy to find people with knowledge of the HANA database. People skilled in HANA are rare and expensive, unlike Oracle, where you can find thousands of CVs for database administrators.