SAP S4HANA Review

Easy-to-use, but could benefit from some theory-based adjustments

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for our manufacturing processes, sales, finance, pretty much everything.

What is most valuable?

They recently restructured the database and changed the table structures, which has made it much easier to manage the processes. The processes have been reduced from almost 10 steps to four or five steps. It's really been simplified.

What needs improvement?

The theory-side of the solution needs to be improved. They need to come up with a simple way to explain to their customers how to properly use it and perform analysis and move on from there.

In the next release, I would like to see more integration scenarios with the cloud, straight out of the box.

I have been using this solution for almost two years.

The stability is good. We noticed some areas, such as health and safety that were not very stable, but the other areas are quite stable and work fine.

The technical support helped us on almost every front.

It depends on what kind of agreement you have with SAP. We have a maximum attention agreement, so it's all good. For a maximum attention agreement, there are some extra charges, but I'm not aware of how much.

The simplicity of the initial setup varies from customer to customer. For us, it was quite complicated because we needed a lot of customization, but in the end, it was ok.

We had a detailed implementation plan that we followed step by step.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I would give this solution a rating of seven.

Version 1909
More SAP S4HANA reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about SAP S4HANA. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.