What is our primary use case?
We primarily use this solution for Performance Management and E-Recruitment.
In this approach, a company decides to buy a Cloud package or system from a vendor. Unlike the custom development, which is designed with flexibility in mind and fits exactly into the business need of the company, a brought system can be inflexible as it is designed to be sold to various other companies and so it provides you with the same functionalities as everyone.
One of the main advantages of buying a Cloud solution, is that unlike the custom development that can take a long time to be developed and implemented, when buying a Cloud solution, it is already built and ready to be installed with ability to configure a limited business requirements.
How has it helped my organization?
- Proven track record as the Vendor and SI spend hundreds of hours developing, testing, and researching the system (this results in fewer bugs, threats, and a more functional system).
- No need for constant maintenance.
- Implements best practices (this aligned with HR vision).
- Real-time Data and Business Reporting In a wide range.
- Data consistency and accuracy.
- Mobility (the system can be accessed from smartphone platforms).
What is most valuable?
The most valuable features in this solution are:
- Cloud Solution enables accessing the system from the internet, with no need to be within the company network.
- Data Security
- Implements best practices
- Elimination of Redundancies (elimination of entering the same details multiple times for different purposes and double or duplicate entries).
- Avoiding the Backup and Restore issue.
What needs improvement?
The UX & UI, including the GUI, need to be improved.
The system functionality is not customizable.
The company has to rely on the vendor for technical support when issues come up.
This solution does not support right to left for the Arabic Language, and the Arabic text support is very bad.
For how long have I used the solution?
We have been using this solution since 2014.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
We were using an in-house developed system.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
A company is required to pay annual licensing fees.