SAP SuccessFactors Review

Easily accessible and useful for performance and goals management but not very user-friendly

What is our primary use case?

We are using it for performance and goals management. We will soon be implementing recruitment and onboarding, and the employee central is also in the pipeline. There is ServiceNow as well, and we're still working with IT about it.

What is most valuable?

Currently, we are using the performance and goals management functionality the most. It is connected with the enterprise solution, and it is seamless.

It can be easily accessed because it is available via the net. It is readily available, provided you have an internet connection. Their technical support is also very good.

What needs improvement?

It is not that user-friendly. It can be made more user-friendly.

I have been using this solution for more than a year.

We are in constant coordination with SAP Philippines and the SuccessFactors team. We have been coordinating with them since the HCM time. They always provide assistance and support to us. I would rate them an eight out of ten.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate SAP SuccessFactors a seven out of ten.

More SAP SuccessFactors reviews from users
...who work at a Manufacturing Company
...who compared it with Oracle HCM Cloud
Learn what your peers think about SAP SuccessFactors. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
534,768 professionals have used our research since 2012.