SAP SuccessFactors Review

Allows us to consolidate our review processes. Has a complex data integration process.

What is most valuable?

The tool allows us to consolidate many review processes into one process. We had a lot of processes and everybody was doing their own thing. This tool has streamlined that succession management process.

How has it helped my organization?

We have multiple offices in different countries. This solution allowed us to consolidate all that data together without having to send spreadsheets and emails.

What needs improvement?

There are opportunities in every piece of software. It's not 100%. It's hard to find developers. That's the only problem we really have with this solution. It's hard to find people who can manage it.

In terms of stability, so far so good.

It's our first year of implementation and we haven't had any scalability issues yet.

We have used technical support. I would rate their support as average. They are not as fast as we want them to be. They help us with backend technical interfacing between other systems. We're taking data from other systems and pushing it in.

We didn’t have a previous solution. We have lots of employees and we're growing very fast. Selecting this solution was something that needed to happen.

I was not involved in setting it up. I was involved with the data integrations, which were very complex. They have a set of web services and connections to them. The libraries were not up-to-date and this contributed to the complexity.

What other advice do I have?

Start with a small implementation first and then work from there.

When looking for a vendor, the cost is the most important factor. The next factor is scalability. We want to be able to grow with the product.