SAP SuccessFactors Review

It is cloud based and accessible. The UI is valuable.

What is most valuable?

• Cloud based
  • Accessible anywhere
  • UI

How has it helped my organization?

It has improved the way my organization functions by introduction of self service and consolidation of processes.

What needs improvement?

Integration between HCM modules can be extended to incorporate all data. SuccessFactors have improved their integration between their HCM modules substantially over the last two years and have identified continued room to improve. Improving this area would help in simplifying processing further.

I have used it for three years.

We have not encountered any stability issues.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

Technical support is 7/10.

We previously used the SAP on-premise solution. We switched due to SAP investment and roadmap forward was SuccessFactors cloud-based solution, improved UI, and accessibility.

Initial setup was straightforward; complexity lied within consolidating processes across the organisation and simplifying to ensure requirements could be met by best practices in the SuccessFactors solution.

The solution is subscription based on employee count and modules implemented.

Before choosing this product, we did not evaluate other options, as we ran SAP Payroll and did not want to change our payroll solution. We implemented SuccessFactors to enhance the solution and provide flexibility moving forward.

What other advice do I have?

Ensure business processes have been reviewed prior to project commencement and simplified. As SuccessFactors is implemented using an iterative approach, ensure testing commences early and all stakeholders are involved.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We also implement the solution (SuccessFactors).