What is most valuable?
- All features are available on mobile and also on cloud (internet); no need to connect any server or application systems. All HR business processes across the customers are available.
- Cross-module integration
- Updated with all industry best practices
- Less cost compared to the on-premise products
How has it helped my organization?
I’m a consultant from Wipro, an implementing partner of SuccessFactors; hence, we take the feedback from customers.
What needs improvement?
Customers are expecting more features in these modules:
- Employee Central
- Succession and CDP
- RCM integration with Indian job portals
For how long have I used the solution?
I have used it for three years.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
We encountered stability issues in integration of SuccessFactors with SAP ECC HCM via Dell Boomi middleware; still more standard integrations are expected from customers.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
We have not encountered any scalability issues.
How is customer service and technical support?
I rate technical support as medium.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
- WFA, WFP and Onboarding modules pricing and licensing to be very specific
What other advice do I have?
It is the best cloud product in the market, with strong support from SAP, which is a market leader in the world. Integrating SuccessFactors with any other systems/applications should be understood clearly.
Which version of this solution are you currently using?