Sapience Review

Has good Performance Manager, Recruitment manager, Payroll and HR core functionalities

What is our primary use case?

We use the on-prem deployment model. Our primary use case is for document management and for all of the functionalities of HRMS. We are resellers of this solution.

What is most valuable?

The Performance Manager, Recruitment manager, and the Payroll and HR core functionalities are the most valuable aspects of this solution.

What needs improvement?

The learning development functionalities has room for improvement. We already asked them to make this improvement. They said they will work on it.

In the next release, there should be more analytics.

I have been using Sapience for ten years.

It is stable.

We have actually have scaled it. We started with only the basic HR and Payroll and then we escalated into the HRMS. It's pretty scalable. We have more than 50 users.

We don't have to be in touch with technical support. There is a ticketing system and they resolve our problems through this.

We previously used a different solution and we switched to Sapience because the first solution wasn't stable.

The initial setup is straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to someone considering it.

Organizing it can take a long time.

I would rate it a ten out of ten. It meets our requirements.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Reseller.