Sauce Labs Review

Video recording feature is tremendously helpful. It helps me debug and find defects quicker.

Valuable Features

• They have a video recording feature which I find tremendously helpful. It helps me debug and find defects quicker. When I see something fails, it shows me the video of the failed part, the video playback feature is amazing.
  • Easy to setup.
  • Very responsive. Get back within the same day – overall great company.

Improvements to My Organization

My company was doing manual testing, I came in and built a framework using Sauce Labs; now it takes less than an hour for regression testing. Easy integration, increased the amount of codes that go out. I used to have to write the tests and perform manual tests; Sauce Labs, has changed all that.

Room for Improvement

Documentation is pretty extensive, but at an advanced level could be a bit better. But they are always helpful. Besides that everything is great, they help out right away, so nothing is a big deal.

Use of Solution

About three and a half years.

No issues with deployment.

No issues at all with the product's stability.

Very good, highly scalable product.

They are amazing. Always get back to me, follow up, everything is amazing.

They are amazing. Always get back to me, follow up, everything is amazing.

Previously I used my own virtual environment – had to create and manage it on my own, now I don’t have to worry, infrastructure, setup, anything, Sauce Labs does it all for me.

Straightforward for me.

Implementation Team

I implemented in-house.

ROI

In terms of value, we increased our release cycle to twice a week as opposed to once every two weeks – so its doubling productivity.

Other Solutions Considered

I did. I looked at BrowserStack. Did not have video-playback, which is tremendous for finding bugs and code.

Other Advice

I think its excellent and everyone should get it – I recommend it to everyone. No brainer. Nothing else like it out there right now.