Sauce Labs Review
With the help of Sauce Labs, all I need to do is to configure the settings in my codes and let the tests run.

Valuable Features

Cross-platform mobile testing. Before using Sauce Labs, I would have to setup a Selenium Grid cluster and install all versions of mobile simulators/emulators in order to test apps on different platforms. With the help of Sauce Labs, all I need to do is to configure the settings in my codes and let the tests run on the cloud. It saves me a lot of time and efforts.

Improvements to My Organization

For mobile testing, Sauce Labs platform is great for functional tests. But the option to run tests on real physical devices is missing right now, so it’s impossible to run performance stress tests which is also very important to test mobile apps. This feature is actually supported by some other mobile testing vendors like Appurify. Hopefully, Sauce Labs will add this feature soon.

Good. According to my experiences, the technical support engineers typically reply to emails within a day.

Straightforward. Just integrate the client libraries and setup processes into your existing automation framework. Detailed documents are available on Sauce Labs’ website and its Github report.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

The client libraries are quite compatible with other popular testing frameworks. Chances are you can directly integrate it with your existing automation infrastructures, so the original setup cost is very low.