Sauce Labs Review

It runs and scales in the cloud with multi-platform support, features we found valuable during our 90-hour trial period for R&D purposes.

What is most valuable?

Ability to scale and run in cloud

Multi-platform support

What needs improvement?

Links are not present very easily. One has to search for them.

Ability to run on physical devices is not present.

Almost 8 months

None

Amazing. Within 12 hours of ticket creation, I was contacted.

Yet to determine.

It was easy.

In-house

Unknown at the moment.

To be determined.

Keynote, but did not use because of pricing.

What other advice do I have?

I recently took a trial account of Sauce Labs for some R&D purposes. Sauce Labs has pretty amazing capabilities of providing huge combinations of OS-platforms and emulators and my objective was achieved. My impression was the the site had all the information which I needed to get started but it was scattered and not easily accessible. Example, I somehow reached the tests dashboard page and I memorized it for subsequent access instances as it was not present in links sections. Maybe I missed it, but then if key information is not placed such that it is easy to find, then others can as well miss it. I found Platform Configurator extremely helpful but I found it only when I visited the Platforms page. Before that I was struggling to find what all information should be put in desired capabilities because that appeared to change with platform. I also liked that Sauce labs provide an amazing 90 hours during trial period which is really useful when R&D has to be done. It would be icing on the cake if Sauce Labs can provide a way to run tests on real devices.
Thanks Sauce Labs, you have one more loyal subscriber.

More Sauce Labs reviews from users