Sauce Labs Review

It runs and scales in the cloud with multi-platform support, features we found valuable during our 90-hour trial period for R&D purposes.

What is most valuable?

Ability to scale and run in cloud

Multi-platform support

What needs improvement?

Links are not present very easily. One has to search for them.

Ability to run on physical devices is not present.

Almost 8 months

None

Amazing. Within 12 hours of ticket creation, I was contacted.

Yet to determine.

It was easy.

In-house

Unknown at the moment.

To be determined.

Keynote, but did not use because of pricing.

What other advice do I have?

I recently took a trial account of Sauce Labs for some R&D purposes. Sauce Labs has pretty amazing capabilities of providing huge combinations of OS-platforms and emulators and my objective was achieved. My impression was the the site had all the information which I needed to get started but it was scattered and not easily accessible. Example, I somehow reached the tests dashboard page and I memorized it for subsequent access instances as it was not present in links sections. Maybe I missed it, but then if key information is not placed such that it is easy to find, then others can as well miss it. I found Platform Configurator extremely helpful but I found it only when I visited the Platforms page. Before that I was struggling to find what all information should be put in desired capabilities because that appeared to change with platform. I also liked that Sauce labs provide an amazing 90 hours during trial period which is really useful when R&D has to be done. It would be icing on the cake if Sauce Labs can provide a way to run tests on real devices.
Thanks Sauce Labs, you have one more loyal subscriber.

More Sauce Labs reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Sauce Labs. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
510,882 professionals have used our research since 2012.