Sauce Labs Review
The CI integration with Jenkins is why we were able to make a case to include this product in our ATDD process.

Valuable Features

It's ability to test on multiple browsers and OS combinations is invaluable as a QA tool. However, it's CI integration with Jenkins is why we were able to make a case to include this product in our ATDD process.

Improvements to My Organization

This has helped greatly as our organization switches from a waterfall method to an Agile method of software development. The transition is difficult and hectic at times, as it requires a big change in the way we think about, and treat the development process. Sauce Labs, which blends seamlessly into Agile and ATDD processes, has made the process much smoother from a QA perspective.

Room for Improvement

Rarely, some tests fail, seemingly without cause, and will succeed again the next time we run the tests. This isn't a behavior we saw when testing locally.

Use of Solution

I've been working in QA for about 6 months now, and began using Sauce Labs about 3 months ago.

We have not deployed yet, but we see no signs of issues in the future.

None so far.

I have yet to engage their customer service directly, but the support pages are full of valuable information. Maybe it could use better organization, but it's there..

We have a Sauce Labs admin at my company who deals with tech support, I have had no experience with them. However, after an initial hiccup when they were setting up tunnels so that we could test internal apps, I have seen no technical problems.

I am new to this QA position and after doing research, Sauce Labs was my first choice.

As a brand new hire, I cannot speak to how easily a seasoned QA role would see initial setup. I was learning Selenium while trying to setup Sauce Labs, and the materials were not so straight forward as to make the process easy for someone so new. It took me a few weeks to really get the hang of things, but I'm confident initial setup on a new project would be simple the next time.

Implementation Team

I am a user in my company, I had no interaction with the vender.