Sauce Labs Review

What is most valuable?

Testing my app on cloud has really helped us with save time and resources to procure various hardware and software, and set those up. The convenience of getting the test done with one click on several browsers/platforms is the key feature we use all the time.

How has it helped my organization?

We are saving a ton of the required lead time before starting any tests. Before, we would plan months ahead on browsers/platforms to determine the needed support, and keep them ready as development happened. Now, we can be much more efficient. Our feature design to the delivery timeline is not tied down by our ability to test anymore.

What needs improvement?

Better and programmatic controls on request/response recordings and sharing with developers.

Slightly over a year.

No, it was smooth.

We very rarely have had any crashes, but otherwise it is stable as a rock.

I have not personally needed it yet, but their documentation and examples are solid.

Not applicable.

Everything else was homegrown; nothing like this.

Not at all.

Ourselves.

Yet to be measured, but if i were to take a wild swing at it, it's more than 1000%.

Go ahead please. Try it at a smaller scale.

None that I am aware of.