Sauce Labs Review

Enables multitasking by having an abundance of devices, platforms, and browser which can be used in parallel

What is most valuable?

The abundance of device, platform, and browser combinations/versions that can be used in parallel.

How has it helped my organization?

Test engineers can now run more tests without bogging down the power of their PC which enables them to multitask, getting more work done.

What needs improvement?

Unable to segregate reports for tests that are currently being developed, and might not be returning useful results.

One year.

Setting up infrastructure was challenging, but worth the effort.

Very positive. From the sales reps to the customer success reps, Sauce Labs is truly dedicated to ensuring an outstanding experience.

Good.

Previously, we had attempted to create our own, on-premise, device grids. There were many difficulties, and in the end, there were cost savings with outsourcing this.

Opening the network securely was challenging, but once established, it was very easy to start executing automated tests through the proxy.

We worked closely with Sauce Labs' support and technical teams to implement the solution properly in-house.

A lot.

Do your homework.

Yes, I won't name them, but we looked at two other products of a similar nature.

What other advice do I have?

The APIs that are offered play a huge role in reporting and metrics for us. Figuring out how to utilize them can be of a tremendous value add to any organization making data-driven decisions.