Saviynt Review

Easy to implement, stable, and the reporting is good

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for user authentication. It is integrated into our workflows and we use it for reporting.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ease of implementation. This product works well out of the box and if you don’t want to do a lot of configuration then this is the best tool.

The reporting features are good.

What needs improvement?

The biggest drawback is that for every change you want to make, you have to go back to them and ask for it. There haven’t got a tool to make modifications. Ideally, we would like to be able to make changes from our side.

Saviynt is a very new tool, which makes it difficult to find good people with knowledge about implementing and using it. I think that in four to five years, there will be lots of people with experience in the area.

In the future, I would like to see extra certificates included.

I have been using Saviynt for about one year.

The stability of Saviynt is good.

Expanding this platform is a little bit difficult. I would say that the scalability is average.

We have approximately 4,000 users, of which perhaps 15 are technicians.

I would rate the technical support about nine out of ten.

Before using this solution, we used Oracle Identity and Access Management (IdM). We are still using IdM for some systems.

This solution is easy to implement, although our requirements were bulky so it took about four months to deploy.

We worked directly with the vendor, who assisted us with the implementation. The deployment team had four people and two people work on support and maintenance.

If you need to make any changes then there are additional fees. For example, if there is a user named Jonathan in the system and you want to change it then you have to pay for the change. It has to be done on their side.

Before choosing this solution, we also evaluated Omada and SailPoint. The main factors in our decision were pricing and that Saviynt is easy to implement.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to anybody who is considering this solution is that if your user base is small and you do not require a great deal of customization, then this is the best tool.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Private Cloud