ScienceLogic Review
It is very powerful and customizable, and their support infrastructure is top notch.

Valuable Features

The dashboards are probably the best selling point. API functionality, customization features, and flexibility of the tool in general, are the best features.

Improvements to My Organization

We lacked the power or features that the EM7 dashboards provide, and have won more than one account based on that alone. Same scenario for AWS support.

Room for Improvement

I would like to see an expansion of the API.

Use of Solution

We have been working with ScienceLogic and EM7 for approximately one and a half years.

The ScienceLogic Deployment Team took care of our installation and configuration, and walked us through some of the basics we needed to get off the ground. Their team is knowledgeably and friendly, and it was incredibly helpful that they provided this service for us.

My Redundant/DR deployment has been running, issue free, for one and a half years.

Shouldn't encounter any issues - when we are ready, or it is necessary, a global manager function will help us manage multiple deployments from a single interface.

10 out of 10

10 out of 10

We use multiple solutions, however this is by far the most customizable and feature rich solution in our arsenal.

The HA or DR deployments introduce some minor complexities, however the deployment team stands ready to assist with any issues that are encountered, or can deploy with you onsite.

Implementation Team

We used a vendor team who I would rate a 10 out of 10.

Other Solutions Considered

Yes, we also looked at Nagios, SolarWinds, Zabbix, and Nimsoft.

Other Advice

It's packed with features and out-of-the-box integrations, there is quite a bit going on in this tool, so the learning curve can be a bit steeper than other tools in this category, but very powerful and customizable, and their support infrastructure is top notch.

Talk to Sales and Technical Support - ask a lot of questions. They will get you set on the right course.