ScopeMeter Review

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is measuring products in our company: power testing, signal integrity testing, high-speed data analysis, etc.

The application space the solution that we are using the solution to target is embedded systems. In all solutions in my company, signal integrity is extremely important for us, along with power integrity in power departments. Also, PCI Express solutions to measure PCI Express-based communications is extremely important.

How has it helped my organization?

The learning curve is quick. It takes a week or less.

What is most valuable?

Maintenance is important with this type of product, and this product's battery life is very good.

The products are sensible and good.

Using the user interface is pretty easy to use. Everybody can use it in engineering area.

What needs improvement?

Adapting to the new products is taking some time, but this is normal procedure.

The scopes should be more powerful for our tests. This is extremely important for our products. We need to reach the probing point in our products, and this is extremely hard for us sometimes.

The user interface of the scopes could be simpler. Windows-based scopes could also be smaller.

Three to five years.

We are not using the full bandwidth of the product.

Our product should be upgradable.

If we have a question, we can easily reach the technical support, which is good,

The customer relationship should be more advanced/developed. Documents on the website should be more accessible and easily understandable.

We switched because frustration in the previous solution's design.

We got a demo before purchasing the solution, which we found informative.

What other advice do I have?

We are not using this product to support connected devices, e.g., IoT development, nor are we planning to going forward.