SCSM Review

We use it for the reporting, deployment, and ITSM services. But, I suggest training to use this solution properly.

What is our primary use case?

The primary use is for administrative use. We use it for the reporting, deployment, and ITSM services.

What is most valuable?

It is easy to download from the Microsoft site. And, if you wish you can do a download trial, and deploy in a virtual lab. It is easy to use. It is fairly user-friendly.

What needs improvement?

There are a few bugs. I would definitely suggest that if the end user is a layman, he needs to be trained how to use the solution properly.

More than five years.

It is a stable product.

The scalability is a collaborative with SCOM, and SCSM. SCSM is a configuration manager for page and software development. You can see your systems which have been updated and it can easily deploy the new things as well. You can also see it is a collaborative operations manager and integration manager. Sometimes there are resource qualities that you gain in multiple services one point to another point.

In the past, I had to use tech support when I installed SCSM from a desktop and it would not open. I sent a ticket to  Microsoft and in around a half an hour, they replied to me and within 10-15 minutes, they resolved the issue. I t was fast and good service.

It is a lower price vs. other things on the market.