SearchInform Risk Monitor Review

Great technical support with good flexibility and the ability to scale

What is our primary use case?

Our company is a small agro-industrial complex with three pig farms, a dairy farm, and three meat processing plants. In addition, our group owns a restaurant, a ceramics factory, and a chain of bookstores. Our information network includes 300 personal computers, not counting special industrial ones. But we only use 50 full licenses. The system is managed by a single operator, for whom this is not the main type of work. In addition to computers included in the domain, we use PC monitoring outside the domain via an external Internet connection.

How has it helped my organization?

SearchInform's risk monitoring has helped us reduce the labor costs of preventing losses from compromising important information. In addition, the cost of severance pay for the dismissal of guilty employees has decreased. With this product, we identify employees who plan to quit at an early stage. In cases with valuable employees, we find additional motivation in a timely manner without significant costs. In general, the presence of a system disciplines employees and contributes to labor efficiency.

What is most valuable?

Before settling on this product, I tested a number of others. At that moment, I appreciated the possibility of quickly adjusting rules and policies directly from the search interface. The flexibility of settings allows you to adapt the system to various specific types of activities. I can mention the very high-quality technical support of the product. There are regular updates, with the help of engineers, as well as online consultations on setting up and operating the system which is very helpful. Technical support is fast and high-quality. Agents on personal computers work without conflicts (previously there were problems).

What needs improvement?

The function of speech recognition and its automatic processing in accordance with the rules and policies of the system would be very interesting and is something they should add. Additionally, speech should be personalized by recognizing the unique distinctions of the speaker's voice. I would like a more flexible pricing policy. A digital assistant would be useful, which would prompt a number of actions when setting up the system. I would like a single centralized Russian-language interface for accessing various modules of the system.

I've been using the solution for about 3 years.

The stability's great.

It is a user-friendly, scalable solution. However, it is difficult to do on your own. Technical support is required.

Technical support works efficiently and smoothly. They plan and perform the work without delay.

I only tested other solutions for two months. It was as a result of testing that I chose one out of four.

For us, the setup turned out to be quite difficult.

The program was installed by the suppliers. The primary settings are also the vendor's team. The level of knowledge of the supplier's team I would rate from good to excellent. The system was further configured on its own with remote support and training by the supplier.

The main investments were paid off within a year.

I'd advise users to test different suitable systems for themself and make a choice according to their tasks and preferences.

I did look at other options. During the selection process, I examined the following systems: Falcongaze, Infowatch, Stahanovec.

What other advice do I have?

I have no additional comments.

Private Cloud