SECDO Platform Review

Mature threat detection, easy to manage with a good dashboard, and the educational portal is helpful

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and we have implemented the SECDO platform as a project for one of our customers.

What is most valuable?

This is a mature product in terms of threat detection.

The ease of deployment is a valuable feature.

The cloud-based management and the dashboard are really good. You can easily see the status in terms of malware detection and analysis.

Having access to the educational portal makes it easy to operate.

What needs improvement?

The price should be reduced in order to be more competitive in the market.

We have not had any problems with stability.

Scalability has not been an issue for us.

Palo Alto has an educational portal so if there is anything that you don't know or need help with, you can use it to get help with implementing a project.

I have experience with similar solutions by other vendors such as Cisco and Fortinet. The price of this solution is higher than the competitors.

The initial setup is straightforward.

The price of this solution is the highest in the market, although there are no costs in addition to the standard licensing fees.

What other advice do I have?

I really like Palo Alto products and always propose them for my customers. As far as I'm concerned, life is good with Palo Alto. My only complaint is about the pricing.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.