Securonix Security Analytics Review

Bad integration and a very immature product with two failed attempts at implementation

What is our primary use case?

It was supposed to be good for security to provide as a SOC-as-a-Service, however, it failed.

How has it helped my organization?

The solution did not improve our customer's organizations at all. The implementation attempts were a complete failure. We had to move them to another product.

What is most valuable?

There aren't any positive aspects of the solution. It was a complete failure. There are no redeeming features.

What needs improvement?

We thought they were going to be a great product, however, they're actually not great at all as an MSP.

The integration is very bad.

The initial setup failed in both use cases.

The technical support is terrible and completely unhelpful.

The product itself needs a lot of work; it's very immature.

The stability isn't great.

We never really properly used the solution. We tried, however, on the two clients we attempted to have to use the solution, it completely fell flat.

The stability of the solution is not good.

Technical support is terrible. they are very bad. They are not helpful or responsive, and we were quite disappointed with the level of service on offer.

We ended up moving out clients over to QRadar as this solution did not end up working for either of them.

The initial setup failed. We had to move to a different solution completely. The installation process was terrible. It was not straightforward.

The implementation was done with the vendor, and the vendor failed on a number of areas to implement it.

We did not pay a licensing fee. We moved away from the solution.

What other advice do I have?

We tried to implement it and we've taken it out. We've tried it with two clients, it failed, and therefore we moved them now to QRadar. It was terrible. It offered bad support and was a bad product, and everything that was promised wasn't able to be delivered.

We canceled our partnership with them, and we've actually reverted the two clients that were supposed to go onto the Securonix, on to QRadar now.

We were trying to onboard two customers, and we ended up implementing this solution with neither of them.

I'd rate the solution at a five out of ten.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Implementer
More Securonix Security Analytics reviews from users
...who compared it with IBM QRadar
Learn what your peers think about Securonix Security Analytics. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,372 professionals have used our research since 2012.