Selenium HQ Review

It allows us to verify user flows effectively and very easily. I can use any web browser to assert user flows.

Valuable Features

Improvements to My Organization

It's helped us get good coverage with functional regression tests, reducing the reduction of manual effort to sign off on every release. We can now do so in just one day to sign off a regression test as compared to 4 day before we had automated tests.

Plus, as the regression runs are invoked on every commit, the tool has also reduced the number of issues introduced by regressions and has highlighted the regression issues on every commit/push. This allows us to get very early fixes and reduces the risks associated with changes and releases.

Room for Improvement

Overall, there aren't any areas for improvement. However, there are some things you have to do make make effective use of the tool. Make sure the language you select to work with is the same as the language your applications is developed in. Also, make sure you use Selenium Grid to get the test and suites to run in parallel.

We've had no issues with deployment.

Stability has been fine for us.

It scales without issue.

It's open source, so there's no customer service.

It's customer service, so we provide our own technical support.