Selenium HQ Review

Since it supports Java and other programming languages, it is easy to integrate with other systems.

What is most valuable?

• Support for UI Automation
  • Language support - since it supports Java and other programming languages it is easy to integrate with other systems
  • Multiple browser support
  • Selenium Grid supports the execution of test case in distributed way

How has it helped my organization?

• It's open-source, so there's no need to pay for a license
  • Support different programming language hence DevOps and QA work together to built better test suite
  • Since it is a lightweight tool, hence it helps in running test cases fast

What needs improvement?

There is no good tool to find the Xpath. They should provide a good tool to find Xpath for dynamic elements and integrate API (REST/ SOAP) testing support.

I've been using it for five years.

There were no issues with the deployment.

There have been no issues with the stability.

There have been no issues with the scalability.

I have used Silk Test and QTP before using Selenium. The reason for choosing the product can be found in answer 4 and 5.

I used SilkTest and QTP before using Selenium

It was easy to set-up.

We did it in-house one, you choose the solution which best suite your needs. Don’t spend to much time in building robust solution unless it is really required.

I have invested my time in learning the tool and got good recognition for creating automation framework. It can continue to run as open source tool.

What other advice do I have?

You just need to choose the solution which best suites for you.

More Selenium HQ reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Selenium HQ. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.